Friday, January 20, 2006

The 'It'll Be Okay In The End' List

1. "The only thing constant in the world is change/That's why today I take life as it comes" - India.Arie
2. If only it were easy to remember......
3. btw....India IS the 2nd coming of Stevie!
4. Check out this analogy that was sent to me....
5. Picture two soldiers on the field with swords fighting a battle... both soldiers are giving it their BEST, swinging those swords around and all that... and then one of the soldiers just throws his sword down and walks away. But the other soldier keeps fighting, swinging his sword around and doing flips and fighting his ass off... hellooooo the other soldier walked away, gave in and is gone. Does that make the remaining solider valiant, or just some silly dude swinging around a sword??
6. Nuff said!
7. Thanks LFPT
8. Why does this water taste like feet?
9. Maybe it's time I clean out my 'frig
10. Cant think of the last time I did that
11. "You gon get hit by a car. You gon die. And I'm gon cry!" - Drunken Dave
12. Dave shouldnt be fucking with the Patron
13. "....it aint even fun no more/Im jaded/Man it's just a game/I just play it to play it!" - Jay-Z "Allure"
14. Thanks to Eesh I think Im hooked on Creme Soda again
15. Why is my light bill like $120???
16. b/c I usually have ALL the damn lights in the place on
17. ...oh and not having paid the bill in like 4 months is part of it too Im sure
18. I'm so 'urban' sometimes
19. Paying $20 on it 'n shit or whatever will keep them from turning them off
20. These student loans bitches are fucking up my rotation
21. SOMEBODY aint finna get paid b/c that $500 they relieving me of monthly is hurting me baaaaaad
22. This is my 2nd time writing this list
23. The 1st time my computer restarted and I lost it all
24. Are my pipes backed up?.....what the hell is that vile ass smell?
25. Will somebody PLEASE force Chingy to stop making albums?
26. The dancer chick's butt was "Oh my God...Look at her butt!" huge
27. Could he had went any harder at Lor?
28. It was funny to a point, then it became sad to me
29. "....in my mind it occurred.../What if God was a 'her'?/ Would I treat her the same?/Would I still be running game on her?/In what type of ways would I want her?/Would I want her for her mind or her heavenly body?/Couldnt be out there bogus with someone so Godly/...Through good and bad call on her like I'm chirpin' her/Couldn't be jealous 'cause other brothers worship her/Walk this earth for her/glory, I'm grateful/To be in her presence I try to stay faithful" - Common "Faithful"
30. So shall they doubt The Teej, so shall they be proved wrong!!!
31. Im such a flake when it comes to answering and talking on my phone sometimes
32. Alot of people are learning that the hard way
33. I promise I love you all though
34. "Would you like to go to the sharing chair?"
35. Are Scorpio's world renown for being freaks?

36. Ms. Connor is a precious being
37. I hope we are gonna be good friends if nothing else
38. "Kiss of Life" is my ABSOLUTE favorite Sade song ever
39. RIP Wilson Pickett
40. The theory is that my having lead poison as a child is in direct relation to my probable ADD
41. "Ooh child/Things are gonna get easier/Ooh child/Things'll get brighter/Someday we'll get it together and we'll get it undone/Someday when your head is much lighter/Someday we'll walk in the rays of a beautiful sun/Someday when the world is much brighter..." The Five Stairsteps "Ooh Child"
42. PLEASE dont let that really be Janet in those pics going around
43. Im gonna give Jess the biggest hug, then kiss her cheek and tell that
'everything will be okay'
44. Then Im gon kick her ass in Def Jam Fight for NY!

45. People actually eat fish tacos?
46. I woulda jumped into the stands in the middle of the game if I thought my wife was being harmed/harassed/threatened too!
47. Fuck a fine!
48. Les I still have to get your package out!
49. Where the hell is my favorite 2 heifers?
50. As soon as I finish this list I'll inevitably think of more to list
51. But oh well...
52. Such is life

7 comments:

SP said...

Boy, you are crazy! I love reading your lists.

Anonymous said...

Regarding the Antonio Davis incident:

if i paid my hard earned money to sit courtside and just because a wife of the opposing team's player happens to be by me, it doesn't mean i'm going to enjoy the game any less.

Kendra, keep your support of your man limited to home games.

Cherise said...

Ok I'm gonna testify to #31. There have been plenty of nights when Nightmares have plagued me or I'm just having a shitty night and I say to myself, "Self, who could possibly be up this late at nite, doing absolutely nothing?" And of course I find mySELF dialing that 773 and ringggg..rinnnggg...rinnnng... U have reached the voicemail of.Number..Yada..yada...yada... Then I before I get a lil perturbed... I give u a pass.. it's just Teej and I KNOW it's NOT personal.. (SMILE)

#45. LOL
ANd LOL to the Feet water... JUST GROSS! A true testiment to bachlorhood.. LOL

U like my new BLog??

Anonymous said...

#37 Yes of course!

Didi Roby said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Didi Roby said...

#49...Here is 1 of the two:)

Awwww I thought you had forgotten all about me papi!

I probably shouldn't be too happy about being called a heifer...but it comes from your heart this I know:)

Happy Times said...

is #5 talking about the first Bush presidential election!?! LOL!

Darn my new bf for making me all political and stuff, I sound like a straight up, nerd! I love it though! I feel so thmart!

35. I don't know about scorps being freaks, but I do know I've been running into an insane amount of pedophiles lately! What's it about young girls that get men all nuts and forget to ask for damn id.