1. “Sometimes I think I’m from another world / when I’m trying to tell a woman just exactly where I stand at / I want a girl when I want a girl / and when I don’t want a girl…I want a girl that understands that! / And that’s some hard shit to explain…” – Phonte of Little Brother “Slow It Down”
2. Yaaay Im blogging again!
3. Keep your poking sticks away Clo *wink* *smile*
4. Sometimes I think I’m just fooling the world
5. Really I do
6. I’m totally shameless about my affinity for ‘Desperate Housewives’
7. Ask me if I give a shit who says what about it
8. Remember when we couldn’t wait to be adults?
9. Why didn’t those sadistic ass elders of ours tell us that it would be like this?
10. Do they still make Jolly Rancher sticks?
11. I don’t say I’m moody to be cute
12. I REALLY AM MOODY!
13. …yet still very lovable if I may say so *smile*
14. We are gonna turn Nap-town upside down and then round and round
15. And then I get blueberry pancakes the following morning?
16. Hell to the yizeah!!!
17. “Lillian….MAY NOT use the phone! Lillian MAY NOT go outside!”
18. Who knows where that one is from?
19. My youngest brother is in jail….again!……….
20. ….“Recognize the thresholds of negative stress”
21. I like forcing Janity to listen to lyrics and not just the damn beats!
22. Only she notices the damn echoing sounds of the background overdubs!
23. Teej will you go ahead and finish the damn bell hooks book already!
24. You’ve only been ‘reading’ it since April!!!
25. “Stay tuned…there’s more to see / Through all the technical difficulties / We just might go and take a break / but yall know we’ll be back next week….” – Alicia Keys “Unbreakable”
26. Definitely my favorite song of the moment
27. “Your life is up to you. Life provides the canvas; you do the painting. Take charge of your life…or someone else will.” - From the book "If Life is a Game, These are the Rules" by Cherie Carter-Scott
28. Remember when calling someone an ‘African Bootyscratcher’ was the quickest way ever to start a fight?
29. Yall do realize that it was only black people saying this shit amongst ourselves, right?
30. Do yall also realize that that is a direct reflection of our ignorance/lack of knowledge of our homeland?
32. And that aint shit but the wack ass public school system not telling us redeeming shit about Africa!
33. “Don’t touch me on my left side! Uhhh! Don’t touch me on my right side! Uhhh! Don’t fuck me up! Don’t fuck me up! Don’t fuck me up!”
34. That shit is HE-LARRY-US!!!
35. Thank you for sharing that with me!
36. Such an instant smile inducer
37. Kinda like you!
38. I feel my ‘grown man’ taking over more and more everyday
39. I am actually concerned about my credit
40. I plan on fixing it….soon…like now soon!
41. I’m concerned about my health
42. I’m fregging growing up right before my own eyes
43. But I still like candy….
44. …and cartoons and cereal….
45. …and wearing t-shirts, jeans and gym shoes
46. But it’s all about balancing
47. Life = Balancing act
48. I bought the DVD of ‘Get Christy Love’ for $2 outta Walgreens
49. Anyone else up on that besides me?
50. “This is my uncle’s house!…..How the fuck do you steal a house?”
5 years ago