Saturday, October 23, 2004

This Is Some Bullshit!

I currently (at 6:28am) after drinking a single can of pepsi-cola pepsi, have just contracted the worst case of hiccups I have ever had, and quite possibly ever witnessed in my life! It's like my WHOLE upper body is having a seizure or some shit! I know I look like I have a severe case of tourette's or something. This is bloody murder. How does one shake the hiccups again? Im about to get off of work in a 1/2 hour! Who the hell can go to sleep with hiccups like this while their body is doing sommersaults from the neck down? I reiterate...This is some BULLSHIT!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alwayz take a glass of water and drink it straight down until the water is gone....cures hiccups every time! K2tK

Anonymous said...

That's what you get for drinking soda for breakfast. I'm telling your mama...