Monday, November 24, 2008

Fuck Rant 3

FUCK those who let fear run their lives
FUCK T-Pain AND his top hats
FUCK bailing everybody out but THE PEOPLE
FUCK the fact that I cant find my damn Solangé CD!
FUCK anyone who has anything to say b/c Solangé's CD is one of the best of the year.

FUCK a food shortage in Haiti that's killing kids
FUCK the Bears for getting their asses kicked like that by Green Bay
FUCK the Bulls for getting their asses kicked like that by Portland
FUCK having to work 3 different positions for 1 pay or not having a job at all
FUCK being forced into a corner

FUCK this economy
FUCK January 20th not being here already so that CHANGE can begin
FUCK Bush off GP
FUCK T-Pain again for "inspiring" everybody and they mama to use that autotune shit
FUCK them for being followers

FUCK calling my phone at 3am on some high school bullshit
FUCK procrastination
FUCK my joints for being stiff as of late. WTF is this shit?!?! Im only 31 yo!
FUCK Lindsay Lohan for referring to Obama as our nation's 'first colored president'
FUCK the fact that things are weird between Her and I when I just want the friend back that I had in her

FUCK feeling and being lethargic
FUCK "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" for being so damn addictive and sucking me in
FUCK them for teasing us with Sonic commercials when it aint one near here
FUCK lacking self control at times
FUCK my dentist for trying to stick me for that whole bill. I paid the co-pay. Send the rest of that shit to the insurance company

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you'd take that joint stuff I sent you, you wouldn't have that problem!

Darius T. Williams said...

LOL - boy - you're hilarious!