Monday, October 15, 2007

The "How In The Holy Fuck" List

1. "I pray Im forgiven/for every bad decision I made/Every sista I played/'cuz Im still paranoid to this day/And it's nobody's fault/I made the decisions I made/This is the life I chose/Or rather the life that chose me/If you cant respect that/you're whole perspective is wack" - Jay Z "December 4th"

2. So in reading some old lists I discovered I blogged that lyric a couple years ago

3. What can I say....it really resonates and the shit is just deep yo

4. Honestly I purposely fell back on writing a list for a minute

5. Sometimes I get on some ol artsy 'they aint appreciating it so why should I write it?' shit

6. Needless to say I think highly of my writings....

7. ....but oh well I appreciate yall that do read 'em and if the others miss out they just miss out

8. How is it that the AARP is trying to get me to join already?

9. I mean I know Im finna hit 30 and all but damn Gina....I aint nowhere near retiring age

10. "Im not racist. I hate all you niggas equally. Black niggas. White niggas. Latin niggas. Asian niggas. Indian niggas....need I go on?" - Teej

11. And no, Im not above quoting myself

12. I crack me up and if yall laugh along the way then thats all the more better

13. Another school shooting? WTF? At a predominantly black school by a white boy named Coon? WTF?

14. Why does Marilyn Manson's name come up every time there is a school shooting? WTF does he be talking about in his songs?

15. And then police stop another 14 yr old in Pennsylvania from doing the same thing but.....

16. How in the holy fuck (yes I said 'holy fuck') does a 14 year old collect this many weapons w/o his parents knowing?

17. He was fucking reading how to make homemade bomb manuals and Hitler manifestos and shit...His parents need to be thrown up under the damn jail as well.

18. "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace"- Jimi Hendrix

19. In Weird White People News : http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21271545/wid/11915829?GT1=10450

20. Who but white people can even think up some shit like this?

21. Did I read that right? Mychal Bell of the Jena 6 is BACK IN JAIL?

22. Seems the DA pulled some bullshit parole violation charge out of his ass and sent him back to jail on some revenge shit

23. And here we were thinking it was sweet

24. As beautiful as this life can be, some shitty things sure can happen

25. I suppose we must remember that we have to take the bitter with the sweet, but still it can get heavy

26. Why someone would make a concerted effort to make public some not so flattering things about a person who has passed on and not let her rest is beyond me...In any event God bless Nailah Franklin's life

27. "We all know sometimes life's hates and troubles/Can make you wish you were born in another time and space....So make sure when you say you're in it but not of it/You're not helping to make this earth a place sometimes called 'Hell'...... " - Stevie Wonder "As"

28. Cindy Im praying for you and your mom as well

29. What's up with peeps trying to stunt wearing sunglasses in the club?

30. Dontcha know it only really looks cool in rap videos you ass?

31. See where following will getcha? You think you doing the most and we're really laughing at your dumb ass bumping into and tripping over shit b/c you wanna get your 'Corey Hart sunglasses at night' on in the dark ass club

32. My mama is new to the texting world and boooooooooy is she text happy!

33. Damn T.I.....WTF homie?

34. They make it sound as if dude was preparing for Armageddon or something!

35. "In junior high, my parents would put $30 or $40 in an envelope, and that would buy a card that would cover a month of school lunches. It was November of 1982, and I took my $36 and purchased Prince's "1999", "What Time Is It?" by The Time, and the Vanity 6 album. I starved that whole month" - Ahmir "?uestlove" Thompson on Prince

36. It can get that real....I usta do the same thing with my lunch money

37. Telltale sign that I need to lose weight : None of my boxer briefs fit right anymore and they ride up on me causing me discomfort and in extreme cases the need to take them off

38. btw....there is no such thing as TMI on my list if you hadnt noticed

39. Fiascogate? Really?

40. Yes he messed up Phife's lines and yes he got maaaaad defiant with his remarks about Tribe and Hammer and the such, but wouldnt you get defensive too with niggas acting like you committed treason b/c you said you didnt really grow up listening to a certain group? He does have a point about the hip-hop elitist though

41. Must........exercise...........discipline!

42. I know damn well I aint got no business doing that

43. "If I dont do nothing...Imma ball/Im counting all day like the clock on the wall....I say I aint never ran from a nigga and I damn sure aint bout to pick today to start running!/Now go and get ya money lil duffle bag boy!" - Playaz Circle F/Lil Wayne "Duffle Bag Boy"

44. Swedda Gawd (® Honey Biscuits) that song is my shit right now.....I fucking lost my mind when that came on in the club

45. Of course...the 4 drinks and shot of patron had helped

46. Jonesy...some kinda friend you are to stand by and watch me eat a whole jar of pickles that may or may not have gone bad

47. At times I swear I take this "Im an adult/I can do whatever I want" shit too far

48. Sorry Roomie but Men are stupid and Women are crazy and that's just how it is

49. Life is for the living yall.......dont be afraid to live it

50. "I don't think any artist before had used that level of sex to get in the door and (still) be accepted by the mainstream. I wonder what his mind state was in 1980, standing onstage in kiddie briefs, leg warmers and high heels without a Number One hit." - Ahmir "?uestlove" Thompson on Prince

2 comments:

T.a.c.D said...

10. its prolly a lot of folks that feel that way...

11. why did i think you were quoting yourself

12. laugh to keep from crying

15. you mean to tell me he had all of that...yea lock his parents up!

36. i never had to do that because my brother always had stuff so i would just take his stuff...maybe that's why he didn't like me in his room

37. i am losing weight, i can tell my clothes are fitting the same anymore...
49. we only got that one life...we gots to ride it until the wheels fall off...

Maria full of Mace said...

haha. u snapped. I feel u on the whole I'm an adult and I can do what I want. Shiiiiiit.

I take this too far every day all day. That's what I do