Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Follow Along (Buggin' Out)

So my boys Dave and Eric say I be caking for the ladies that be reading my blog.

So I decided it's about time I justify my thug for once in my blog, feel me? So I decided to post this verse from my man Phonte of the group Little Brother. Gotta show these boys I can do it any way they wanna do it.

Follow along now......

"This is for my niggas on the corner
Them boys on the block steady moving that work
All thru your community ; you need a fundraiser?
Them boys'll come thru and even slang at the church!
In the kitchen all day long over the stove
Yup! Servin them fiends steady cooking them O's
Til the smell get all in they clothes
Keep niggas heavy in the street and they fuck the fattest of hoes
See the fiends lined up trying to get that fix
Anytime day or night they'll scratch that itch
Have you running to your mans like "This that shit!"
Yeah they paper stay long and their money is thick
I know a lot niggas gon have to run this back
like "Damn (Teej)! When the fuck you start promoting crack?"
It aint as bad as it might seem
Im just shouting out my niggas down at Krispy Kreme
Now holla back!

KRISPY KREME WILL NEVER LEAVE THE STREETS NIGGA!
DUNKIN DONUTS? FUCK 'EM!
LIL DEBBIE? FUCK 'EM

Glazed donuts, Chocolate dounts, Apple fritters? Whatever you need it's nothing!
Ya get them Krispy Kreme all the doughboys go craaaaaaaazy!"

I obviously need help. LOL. Somebody pray for me!

No comments: