Monday, April 16, 2007

The "Teddy Pinnedherassdown" List

1. "She be calling me 'Daddy'/I be calling her 'Mommy'/She be calling you 'Kelly'/when your name is 'Tommy'!" - R.Kelly "Im A Flirt"

2. I just think that is a fucking hilarious lyric

3. ...that and when T-Pain's mongoose looking ass sings something about being called 'Teddy Pinnedherassdown'

4. Straight comedy yo!

5. Can you believe R.Kelly will be 50 years old in ten years?

6. This Imus debacle is a tad weird b/c it's a shining example of the whole 'We can say it about ourselves but you cant' thing

7. Lord knows women of color have been called worse amongst ourselves

8. Still....his dumb ass shoulda known that shit wasnt gon ride

9. He been sneaking his lil sly ass pot shots in for years now..it was only a matter of time before the shit hit the fan for him

10. "(as far as sex, we) got them young girls faded before they even finish making their lame purchases at vicky secrets....word! i highly recommend to any man a thick chick who's older than you that knows how to cook some black eyed peas and greens an' shit" - T. Wizzle

11. Two weekends in a row I've had guests come up to me like "I left such and such in a cab but I dont know the cab number or which cab company it was. Can you help me?"

12. WTF??!!?!!? Are these people fucking serious?

13. Do you realize how many fucking cab companies there are that roam Chicago's streets? What the fuck am I supposed to do with that?

14. I think 'Fuck' and all of its variations is by far my favorite cuss word

15. It's really the most versatile

16. He was obviously pissed b/c his wife was all giggly and shit in my face and repeatedly touching me for absolutely no reason

17. I cant help it if Im young, black, handsome, charming and smart

18. "..dick is the bomb/'bout as thick as an arm/Mr. Exxon/Gas 'em with the wit and the charm" - Jay Z "Ride or Die"

19. Im obviously feeling myself here a bit

20. But for real...he shoulda fell back b/c she wasnt even sugar mama potential for me

21. And those are the only hotel guests I would flirt back with ;)

22. Dont worry....I do realize when Im being absurd

23. Geli I decided to keep my freak line to myself b/c then they'd all know!

24. Having the lady at Borders repeat my inquiry about the Lesbian Nation magazine over the loud speaker did not embarass me at all

25. For anyone that is interested...The Cubs suck!...They will always find a way to suck!

26. Even when they are winning and appearing not to suck...they will somehow return to Suck-dom...it's what they do

27. "I remember that time that you told me/you said 'Love is touching souls'/Surely you touched mine/Cause part of you pours out of me in these lines from time to time" - Joni Mitchell "A Case Of You"

28. I finally listened to my copy of Joni Mitchell's "Blue"

29. By far it's the saddest collection of music Ive ever heard!!!!

30. Do you realize that Sabrina LeBeauf, who played Sandra on The Cosby Show will be 50 next year?!?!?!?

31. Isnt that trippy?

32. And yes I said 'trippy' mostly b/c its my blog and I can do such things

33. Hello??? Lesley??? Stevie lyrics blog please?

34. Dude they literally served me a 40 oz. of water!

35. "You ever ate duck? That shit is tender nigga!" - BA

36. Is there really a rapper named Pimp Killa Thug?......the fuck?

37. Between that and T.I.'s Pimp Squad Click(P$C) we are getting dangerously close to the fictional group Pimp Trick Gangsta Click from Outkast's "Aquemini" album?

38. Seeing Fanai snap it out to that T-Pain song was like the highlight of my week

39. I wonder what it means that I felt that way after seeing that....

40. ...cause please dont tell me that it means THAT!!!

41. Why did my countless hours of internet surfing land me on a recipe for French Fry Spam casserole?

42. Dont worry Joy...Im gonna work on knowing when to open my hands and the such

43. "I want it with soy sauce baby! " - Joy

44. Unproductive repetitiveness is on my back and I need to shake it

45. RIP Kleo Barrett and Danielle's Mom

46. I cant stress enough how precious this life is and how living it to the fullest and making a difference somehow someway to somebody is an absolute must!

47. Go out and hug somebody why dont you?

48. Cant you go for a new Sade album right about now?

49. Her and Dre be tripping with this new album every 7 or so years non-sense

50. "but if yo arms look like a linebacker, you might not wanna go sleeveless.....we are firm believers in a bitch knowing her limitations and dressing accordingly" - Stephani SupaSTAR

4 comments:

T.a.c.D said...

2. a YES
4. I SO thought I was the ONLY one...this song is rediculously funny...
7. EXACTLY! Let's get it together people...
9. TRUE
13. people are out of control, how in the hellafid world are you supposed to know that...
46. TEEJ that is NOTHING but the truth! We have to truly appreciate life and all of those that we have around us...seriously...
47. I will...

jendayi said...

3. Don't talk about my T-Pain! (see my blog) =)
5. LOL. In ten years? lol. This is true Teej.
6. RIGHT!!!! That's been my response since day 1.
19. & 23. I love how real you are.
30. What's up with all the age comments this time around hun?
37. Wow. For real though. Good point.
48. I was just peeping her this weekend. Bought her concert DVD the other day.

Blu Jewel said...

definitely feeling 46, 47, and 48!

good and funny list...glad I stopped by.

It is What It Is... said...

#'s 6 and 7 - MY POINT exactly!