Monday, April 09, 2007

I Must....(The Photo Shoot)


So I walked into the studio and Deacon brings me some markers and the board and simply says "Write down everything you want to accomplish in this life", then walks away. What an incredible demand upon someone totally unsuspecting. I sat back a minute and thought about it. Then I started writing. This is what I came up with.....

In THIS life I must reach people!!!
I must make a difference in the lives of EVERYONE that I spend more than 20 minutes talking to.
I must lead by example.
I must accept the fact that I have been blessed with multiple talents, and I mustnt be ashamed to display these talents.
I have to remember that my playing small benefits no one!!!
I must remain conscious of all that is around me.
I must remember that BALANCE is the key to my life.
And above everything else....
I must always remember to TRY!!!!!



P.S...........20 minutes? What the fuck do I be on?

6 comments:

thee modern isis said...

Lovin' the photos.

I like the theme behind the Ipod earbuds and the shirt with the music slogan.

T.a.c.D said...

HELLO!
I totally endorse and condone this message!!! REAL TALK T....
oh and by the by you don't look like Ne-you...NOT at all!weeww...

Anonymous said...

it's cool that you want to bring something better to other's lives in the time that you spend with them....yo, twenty min. is a long time (i'm dying that you picked 20 min. exactly though!!) that's good though...if your going to be anything, be the best!!!

Unknown said...

that's inspiring! i think all people should do their best and not hide behind some inhibition. and you know how i feel about the shirt...

jendayi said...

that was a pretty powerful response there anthony. spoken straight from the heart! i approve. (wink)

Blu Jewel said...

Tee, i am moved by your responses and i love this concept.