Sunday, April 02, 2006

Why I Dont Work Sunday Mornings!

Teej at the hotel manning the Concierge desk on a Sunday morning is not a happy Teej. There's too much traffic with people checking out and going in and out of the Cafe for brunch, lunch and the such.

It's instances like this that have me thinking crazy shit such as......

When I first got to my desk and began preparing to "open up shop" I mumbled to myself "Okay...yall dumb asses can come ask me your dumb ass questions now!"

Or when I see people approaching the desk I think to myself ".....and what the fuck do you want?!?!?!" or "Now what yo ig'nant ass got for me?!?!!?!?"

Or when being forced to deal with these mugs who just dont believe in personal space when they roll up and literally stand right next to me or lean over the desk that they should be standing behind and look at whats on my computer screen....see I got a good mind to drop a elbow on these bastards, but I chill. But Im sure that elbow would learn they punk asses about personal space real quicklike. Im personable, but not THAT personable, shit. 3 FEET NUKKA!!!!!

Or as the early morning brunch crowd leaves they inevitably stop by my desk to ask me shit I really couldnt give a rat's ass about like "What was this building before becoming a hotel?" I'm thinking "Who the fuck cares? Because your ass is older than the raw materials used to build this damn place?....I oughta do a kung fu leg sweep and take ya ass to the ground. Get that hell on with that bullshit now!"

And that's not nice. That's not customer service at it's finest.

So I'll just keep mumbling these Ice Cube and Biggie lyrics to myself and try to keep something that resembles a smile on my face.

3 comments:

lenny said...

damn... so hostile...

Anonymous said...

"woo woo woo, woo woo woo" © Synclaire

Anonymous said...

You need a hug. How bout wusaing for me. However you spell the shit do it.