Friday, April 14, 2006

I'm Rich, Bitch!

That damn egg hatched 2 days after I needed it to.

Tax money came approx. 72 hours after the rent check. So that -$413.45 pickle I was in was only temporary. Now Im balling outta control out this mug! Cant tell me shit! I just went from 'trying to make a dollar outta fifteen cents' to 'It aint tricking if you got it!' LMAO!

No dollar menu for me Reesie. Nah son....gimme that ol top shelf, gourmet, grey poupon shit!!!

For real for real though....let me slow my roll. The money I got really could be gone just like that if I opted to catch up on my bills.

My mama dun hit me up already and er'thang!

3 comments:

Nika Laqui said...

*LOL* You crazy

msjaim said...

hahahaha.. man, my momma tried to * god bless her*.. I put the breaks on that ish!

toneec42 said...

Whoa there! Don't go spending all that cash in one place! Why momma's always gotta call just after you get a little change? They got radar or something...