Saturday, September 19, 2009

The "Just A Valley" List

1. “Ooh child things are gonna get easier/Ooh child things’ll be brighter/ Someday….We’ll get it together and we’ll get it all done/Someday when your head is much lighter/Someday….We’ll walk in the rays of a beautiful sun/Someday when the world is much brighter” - The Five Stairsteps “Ooh Child”

2. BFF that was for you AND me! Be strong love.

3. Tis my blog and I tells the truth in this mug, right? Right!

4. And with that said……Im pretty sure Ive been battling probable mild depression for the last month or two

5. Mood swings, generally feeling down, the not give a fuck-ness, unmotivated to do much, financial stress, lack of a love life and relying on my good friend ‘Ze Likka’ a bit too much about adds up to mild depression I think

6. I dont mean to alarm you….Im okay I promise……it’s just a valley that I must see my way through…I’ll be back up in a minute

7. “My shit always work sometimes!” - Mike Lowery

8. Congrats on your impending wedding Nichelle!

9. Oh how I love love…..*sigh*

10. “….Sometimes love takes a long time/But wait for love and you’re gonna get the chance to love/Wait for love, wait for love..” - Luther Vandross “Wait For Love”

11. Boy I tell you….you interrupt one lil white girl country singer’s acceptance speech and ALL the idiots show their true colors!

12. Granted that it was wack of ‘Ye to do, but is it really THAT serious?

13. Sure we’ve made strides, and despite the President being black, we still got a ways to go……..word to Joe “You Lie!” Wilson!

14. Every couple months THEY remind us that we shouldnt get too comfortable just because the President Of The United States is black!

15. I hate for this list to be melancholy but alas it’s the true emotion of the minute so far be it for me to not roll with it

16. Bare with me here….

17. “I dont know what was said, my baby/I thought that everything was fine…/My days and nights would be a living hell if you go away/So think about the misery that you’re gonna put me though….” - Atlantic Starr “Send For Me”

18. LMAO….I really have to laugh at myself and how extra I can be at times

19. Whatsinever is going on with this here cold shoulder/silent treatment situation I’d shole like for it to be over so that life can return to normal

20. That’s how you know it’s real. At least for me anyways. When something goes wrong and you literally have the sick to your stomach feeling. THE WORST I tell you…..

21. Im sure it’ll all be resolved soon. Our shit is too deep, too strong and too solid for it to not be.

22. Shouts out to Reese and Tina Divina on the completion of their poetry book projects. Click the links and support them yall!

23. On the (not so) low…..Teej is on deck with his poetry book as well

24. And if this is your first time reading me….yes I refer to myself in 3rd person alot

25. I love when my friends win and accomplish their dreams

26. If nothing else Im happy for them and it inspires me

27. "I used to be the little engine that could. Now Im the BIG engine that better!” - John Mayer

28. If that aint the realest shit ever……

29. How they gon play up Serena snapping off on the tennis judge and give it hella coverage but Ive barely heard about Roger Federer doing the same thing

30. Plus these marks act like they never heard of John McEnroe before

31. As big a fool as he usta act Im surprised they even let him near organized tennis events

32. Thank ya Jeezus that the whole Beyonce 1st Baby Daddy thing is over now…..(I think)

33. What a clusterfuck!!! If you didnt know before….you know now that all them blog sites be making up shit and copying off each other

34. Trust yall all woulda knew before now if ANYTHING hadda went down with me and Bey back in the day lol

35. “I cant cope with the pressure/settling for lesser/ the Gods left lessons on my dresser/ so I can bloom and blossom….” - Ghostface Killah “Can It All Be So Simple (Remix)”

36. Gosh this is more melancholy than I wanted it to be

37. It’s almost over though so bare with me…..

38. Someone wrote in my facebook honesty box that they thought I was getting bigheaded

39. How Imma be bigheaded whilst a month and half behind on my rent? Where they do that at?

40. So no anonymous person….trust that Im very far from being bigheaded. I try to never say never but I’ll risk it here….I’ll never be bigheaded. Too many folks around would slap me silly if that were the case

41. Dear Jay Cutler, you’re fucking up! Stop that shit! What….you got Rex’s old locker or something?

42. Actually….Dear Chicago Bears as a whole….we wont tolerate that fuck shit this season, period!

43. “Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful. - John Wooden

44. Am I the only one that thinks that maybe Barack is playing too nice with the Repubs as far as this health care issue?

45. Maybe he needs to be on some “Bush/Cheney fuck it shit” and get his agenda done….damn what anyone else gotta say.

46. Errol I know Ive been neglectful of my blog but I think Im back homie!

47. I think I like BP3 and OB4CL2 equally

48. They give me different things but both are dope in their own right

49. Shaneen thanks again for being who you are. And remember…..

50. “…at least I aint on her doorstep yelping her name while butt naked with a peace medallion and snow boots on. Now THAT’S crazy!” - Me

1 comment:

Angelique said...

Always love my Teej. We all have those meloncholy moments hun. At least you are honest enough with yourself to recognize it, feel it and let it pass.

You come out of every valley..better for the experience:) Luv ya hun. You know I'm always here if you need to talk. You KNOW the shit Ive dealt with over the years so..I'm a just a lil bowl of sunshine..haha