Friday, February 20, 2009

The "Truthishly...." List

1. “…but thats how it is when you dealing with the evil/Get a lil status and they think you too regal/That’s the nature of people/Why you think mu’fuckas like to feed pigeons, but try to shoot eagles?” - Phonté (Little Brother) “Cant Let Her Go”

2. I have yet to figure out how to make people read me here without feeling like somewhat of a bugaboo

3. Kinda sux to write when you arent sure anyone is reading but alas I push on….

4. And I dont think it’s so much vanity on my part but still…..

5. Sorry for being so stubborn Keej but your safety means waaaay more to me than 20 measley dollars, ya know?

6. Roland Burris what kinda fuckery are you trying to pull anyhow?

7. You just conveniently forgot about the campaign solicitation from Blago in regards to him offering up that Senate seat to you? Hmmmm…..

8. Does it get any hotter than Butter Soft Soul @ the Butterfly Social Club on Thursdays?

9. No really….DOES IT GET ANY HOTTER? Like….do they have an air condition/a vent/a fan up in that mug or no!?!?!?!?!

10. “Wake up all the doctors/Make the old people well/They’re the ones who suffer and who catch all the hell/But they don’t have so very long before the judgement day/So won’tcha make them happy before they pass away” - Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes “Wake Up Everybody”

11. Man that song is the truth!

12. Im not surprised with the blantant racism, insensitivity and stupidity of the NY Post with that dumb cartoon becuz I know some people just dont get it

13. Please know that it still aint sweet becuz the there are LOADS of racists and bigots who arent okay with a black man as the leader of the free world. Know that we WILL have these moments where they get bold and say some fucked up shit, then try to run and hide behind the first amendment

14. Just be prepared is all Im saying

15….and with that said : Col Allan and the NY Post can take that lil half ass apology, shove it up their ass, then eat shit and die as far as Im concerned

16. At the top of April Im checking into Facebook Anonymous for real

17. Like ….truthishly…..it is kinda wrong, but LAWDHAVEMERCY does it feel oh so right or what? Im down to ride as long as you are….

18. btw…”truthishly” is my new favorite (non)word that I got from “Family Guy”

19. I kinda worry about anyone that cant dig “Family Guy”. They really are equal opprotunity offenders. They don miss ANYBODY!!!!

20. “Looking at your hands/Hands can understand/Waiting for the chance/Just to hold your hand/A touch of rain and sunshine made the flower grow/Into a lovely smile that’s blooming/And it’s so clear to me that you’re a dream come true/There’s no way that I’ll be losing” - Stevie Wonder “Golden Lady”

21. Speaking of Stevie…I am so glad that he was not amongst the stars listed to be in the next season of “Dancing With The Stars”

22. I guess somebody talked some sense into someboday becuz that idea just didnt strike me as a good look

23. And what the fuck is wrong with that damn woman that she was keeping a damn chimp as a house pet anyways?

24. Who the hell does that??!?!?! I mean really…..and then you are genuinely surprised when the chimp goes crazy on you?!?!!?!?!

25. PattyCake you are right….I do have shitty eating habits…..but I swear it’s the economy!

26. I cant afford to “eat right” at the moment

27. How and/or why are people all of a sudden whooping Suge’s ass like this?

28. Sharlyn Im praying for your safe return….you be careful over there honey

29. Remember that every single day that you are blessed to awake into is a chance for you to do more, do better, do it again, and do it right

30. “…and it’s the people you meet after you been drunk, that remember shit you don’t remember: “Hey Rich, don’t you remember that time we went out, we got fucked up, and you stuck your arm up that elephant’s ass? Don’t you remember that? Elephant tightened his ass up and went walking down the street with you? Don’t you remember that? Man, you looked like a turd with a hat on.” - Richard Pryor

1 comment:

Ms. Independent said...

glad to see you back on....I've missed lurkin around here lol ( I been reading you for a while just never commented much) I love your blog though.

I'm loving the "word" truthishly too. I'mma have to use it a couple times then you can have it back lol.