Monday, October 06, 2008

Nigga You Know You Cant See!!!

*sigh*

Can anyone explain to me exactly why dudes think wearing sunglasses in the club is cool? I dont know when. I dont know how. Alls I know is that this has become an epidemic within the last few years and it must be brought to a end. Maybe they are under the impression that this look adds to their swag or something....I dunno. What I do know though is that they need to give this shit a rest already.

And with that....I present to you 5 good ass reasons why guys need to 86 the whole sunglasses in the club phenomenon

5. You are being talked about....and not in the way that you had hoped! Trust me on this one dog!

4. Please know that it ONLY looks cool in the rap videos and not in real life. It's one of those things that seem good in theory, but not so much in practice

3. It screams "LOOK AT ME! I WANT ATTENTION BECAUSE IT MAKES ME FEEL GOOD". My dude....are you really that hard up?

2. You have an outstanding chance of tripping over something that you would have seen sans the shades, thereby losing ALL the cool points you thought you had gained by wearing the locs in the first damn place

1.5. Alcohol + sunglasses + dark club = Accidentally coming up on a Strobelite Honey.

1. Or to take it a step further.....she could be a man and the likka and dark glasses inhibit your ability to check the neck!

Am I making sense here at all people? Take off the damn glasses!

2 comments:

T.a.c.D said...

Thank you for always keeping it really real...CLASSSIC!

oh and 0 you look like a DAMN FOOL dude!!! period!

Darius T. Williams said...

LOL - she could be a man - lol...boy, now that's hilarious!