2. If you are tuning in from InChiCity.com and this is your first time reading this 'you are about to experience something so cold!'
3. This is what's called a "list" and it's comprised of various thoughts that cross my
4. Oh and I be quoting hella shit too
5. Don't be shook b/c it goes up to 50. It's really a quick read I promise, k?
6. FYI....All the blogs wont be like this I swear. And with that.....let me finish getting this thing to juking
8. I'm likely to never send another text EVER!
9. Nah....fuck that! I just wont be running for nobody's office! LMAO!
10. "His father was a Black Panther?!?!?! My father was a Black STONE!" - Geli
11. Speaking of Geli....we figured it out! The real Noriega prolly does owe Rick Ross 100 favors b/c when Ross was a C.O. he prolly hooked him up and helped him do his business while he was in the joint
12. Did anyone notice that they barely touched on the issues facing this country at the Republican National Convention?
13. All they did was talk about McCain's background and history and of course throw shots at Obama
14. Somebody get word to those fucktards that we don't believe them and they'll 'need more people'!
15. YES WE CAN!!!
16. In This Week In Niggerdom : T-Pain has remade Kirk Franklin's "Silver and Gold", which was about God, into a song about mixing Patron Silver and Gold
17. And what the fuck is with that coonish ass top hat anyways?!?!?!?!
19. I'm teetering on indifference......and that's not a good look!
20. Rachelle Ferrell K I L L E D it at the African Fest
21. Nice and Smooth? Ehhhh not so much. I swear they were on for like 11 minutes
22. Although it felt good to scream-sing "Hip Hop Junkies" and "Sometimes I Rhyme Slow"
23. Thankfully Gustav wasn't as bad as Katrina and we seemed more prepared
24. But still people lost their lives and homes and there are apparently more potential hurricanes on the way so still keep the people of that region in your thoughts and prayers
25. VH1 Soul is doing a Prince marathon as I type this and they are just getting to 1984
26. This nigga has like 50-leven million songs. This shit will be on til Thursday yo!
27. "If I gave you diamonds and pearls/would you be a happy boy or a girl?/If I could I would give you the world/but all I can do is just offer you my love" - Prince w/Rosie Gaines "Diamonds and Pearls"
28. My TT turned 1 this last weekend. Yaaaaaaaaaay TT!
29. She likes me now. She kept reaching for me at her bday picnic
30. I knew she'd come around. I mean.....I'm the The Teej. The babies ALWAYS love The Teej
31. Do I smell babysitting duties around the corner tho?
32. Would they hurry up with the debates? I wanna see Barack dismantle McCain's crusty ass
33. And when do the VP candidates get to debate? I have a feeling Biden is gonna mollywhop Palin
34. RIP little Nequiel Fowler.....God bless you
35. "When I die I hope no one who ever hurt me cries. And if they cry, I hope their eyes fall out. And a million maggots that had made up their brains crawl from the empty holes and devour the flesh that covered the evil that passed itself off as a person that I probably tried to love..." - Nikki Giovanni "When I Die"
37. Don't you hate it when you notice a lil nick or tiny cut on your body and cant remember how you got it, but you KNOW it's not from kinky sex?
38. Speaking of sex....Ive made up my mind that the 3 very best things in life are Music, Sex and French Fries. In that order. Don't bother to try and change my mind about this matter either
39. Oh the ups and downs of life and love I tell you. I'm not ashamed to admit that with the career stuff, the situation with my mama, and the current state of Her and I....yeah I'm kinda pretty damn crazyinsane at the moment.....
40. ....to the point that the other day I chain smoked 3 cigarettes in a row.....'and I don't even smoke nigga. Ain't not joke!'
41. The lady called down to the front desk and explained that she's from Arkansas and she doesn't know how to work the remote control
42. *sigh*.......but I betcha her ass will be voting this coming November. Scary, right?
43. "Develop an interest in life as you see it; the people, things, literature, music - the world is so rich, simply throbbing with rich treasures, beautiful souls and interesting people. Forget yourself for awhile." - Henry Miller"
44. Andy don't read 45-48, k?45. Once again I did the most with the likka
46. How I managed to
47. You would think at almost 31 yrs old I would get it thru my thick head that likka on a empty stomach is a no no
48. But hey.....it is what it is. I'll get it together eventually I'm sure
49. Try to be kind and understanding to people. Chances are they are more than likely going through it just like you
50. "Hey, I started out mopping the floor just like you guys. But now... now I'm washing lettuce. Soon I'll be on fries; then the grill. And pretty soon, I'll make assistant manager, and THAT'S when the big bucks start rolling in!" - Maurice "Coming To America"