Monday, March 19, 2007

The "My Blood Pressure Just Went Up" List

1. "First of all love/your so called love before me helped to create and shape your distorted image/See every man don't play or even scrimmage/Well that's a lie/but I'm down to try to be that only one/You look to, to make you smile/First you need to check my file/Understand that I played the part of the sterotypical man/and regret the pain I may have left to flame/...But by now we both should know/that it's no longer where ya at/but where we tryin' to go/So do ya background check so I can pass through these borders/and stamp my name on a lil' man or a daughter/C'mon girl" - Pos (De La Soul) "Special"

2. Now thats what Im talking about!

3. And if you didnt read it all...go back and read it dammit

4. Everytime I pray I pray for strength

5. This girl is gonna make me........LAWDJEEZUS GIVE ME STRENGTH!!!

6. And it's not that she's bad....it just typical teenage shit

7. But my nerves are bad and my patience is low

8. Sorry Andrea but I cant list back to back to back like that

9. Nobody would read them shits then

10. "I love you....because only my love for you
despite the charms of gravity
keeps me from falling off this Earth
into another dimension
I love you because it is the natural order of things"

-Nikki Giovanni "Resignation"

11. Eternal dopeness!

12. Did Tiffany "New York" Pollard really say in an interview with Blender Magazine that they usta call her 'Dick Breath' in high school?

13. *Insert look of complete and utter disbelief*

14. Is this bitch crazy?

15. WTF kinda world is it where a 14 yr old gets 7 years in jail for shoving someone?

16. How is that possible in 2007?

17. We simply cannot let this ride.....Im on some FREE SHAQUANDA shit for real!

18. "My blood pressure just went up. Let's talk about flowers and springtime 'cause reality is gonna kill me!" - Paula

19. Im witcha P but first.....
















20. Let's let the Governor of Texas, Rick Perry know how we feel http://www.governor.state.tx.us/contact

21. And the punk ass judge...

Honorable M.C. (Chuck) Superville, Jr.,
Judge Lamar County Courthouse
119 North MainParis, TX 75460
Phone # 903-737-2410 Fax # 903-785-3858

22. Honorable my ass!

23. "Fuck the judge/I got a grudge..." - 2Pac "Outlaw"

24. So wait.....is it that I am only person with good ass working ears who realizes just how God awful that damn Puffy/Keyshia Cole song is?

25. A man in Germany with a pending divorce literally sawed his house in half and took his half to his brothers house on a flatbed truck

26. I swear Im not making that up

27. "If it's magic.../Then why can't it be everlasting/Like the sun that always shines/Like the poets endless rhymes/Like the galaxies in time/If it's pleasing...Then why can't it be never leaving" - Stevie Wonder "If It's Magic"

28. That song is very quickly climbing my favorite Stevie song list

29. Les where is your Stevie lyric joint? I dont wanna beat you to it

30. When I smoked like 3 cloves that one time all I could think of was how I guess I could kinda understand Les and the clove thing

31. Hell...not long after that I considered buying a pack......but I didnt

32. They were that good, but the alcohol coulda played a part in that too

33. I had to call Angela's teacher to discuss her progress report

34. Dude Im a mu'fuckin parent yo!!!

35. "Responsibility is the price of greatness" - Winston Churchill

36. So Newt Gingrich was creeping while he was trying to get Clinton impeached for creeping with Lewinsky it seems

37. Politics is some ol bullshit yo!

38. I know we're all hypocritical to a degree but still...

39. See how they did Scooter Libby?

40. And that was one of THEIR boys?

41. In case you were wondering....Amy Winehouse officially has my "THE TRUTH" stamp

42. "What kind of fuckery is this?/You made me miss the Slick Rick gig!/You thought I didn't love you when I did/Can't believe you played me out like that...." - Amy Winehouse "Me & Mr. Jones"

43. Am I tripping do I hear shades of Billie, Nina, Erykah and Lauryn in her voice?

44. I was pleasantly surprised at how hot BET's Rip The Runway was

45. However I was not surprised at how bad the Soul Train Awards were

46. Was ANYBODY there?

47. And they couldnt find nobody else to host but Omarion and Letoya Luckett?....the fuck?

48. Shit....did anybody even see the shit but me?

49. Peapod is what's real in the streets

50. Screw the grocery store...that shit is sooooooooo passe'

51. Oh shit...we're going past 50 people. Stick with me....

52.
"Baby you will rise/Limits is the skies/Dont you let nobody fill your head up with their lies/Baby you will rise/Never compromise/Milk and honey's waiting for you on the other side" - Sweetback f/ Amel Larrieux "You Will Rise"

53. As I type this....Im approaching Day 4 of my Master Cleansing/Lemonade Diet

54. You know...water, lemon juice, maple syrup and cayenne pepper?

55. Im not doing it so much to lose weight, but for the cleansing part

56. And honestly it's a great test of my discipline and all...

57....but damn! A nigga just want a single cracker jack, maybe a purple skittle....or just ONE DAMN PINTO BEAN! *sigh*

58. "You bought Camille a drink. Gon and buy them hoes some cheese fries!" - Me

59. I spew some pretty damn good quotes myself, ya know?

60. Still though, it aint nearly as good as April's
"Hoe, stand down!!!"

6 comments:

T.a.c.D said...

3. I did skip it at first and DID go back to read it
10. true dopness
13. *looking like WTH...* see that's exactly WHY I don't watch her show...HAM
17. I am wit you on this one
25. OFF the HOOK
35. REAL Talk
37. Always has been, looks like it always will be
44. me too
48. i sho did NOT see that mess
53. I have never tried that cleanse but I feel a good detox needed
60. CLASSIC

Afro Diva said...

17. So I just read your girl got released. I'm proud of you for being so vocal about the subject! muah

jendayi said...

3. Lol. How did you know?
53. My girl is doing that mess too. Does it really work?

lenny said...

i'm catching up on your blog... i just started the master cleanse today... it's my 3rd attempt and so far i've lasted 14 hours (that's a personal record)... how long did you do it for?!?

Trish said...

You think...if I asked you...that you'd forgive me?

I do love you!

DivineLavender said...

25. A man in Germany with a pending divorce literally sawed his house in half and took his half to his brothers house on a flatbed truck.


*I gonna give my Daddy that idea!*