Thursday, August 24, 2006

The "Right Back At Cha " List

1. I wear the aura of a king/and dream of a love supreme/As a child I was told that my love is king/Seen what it could bring/to the lives of those/That ain't afraid to give with they souls exposed" - Common "Supastar" by Floetry
2.You mean to tell me that they couldnt find any other way to kill this nigga....
3. ....then to put a few hundred poisonious snakes on his plane?
4. And who in their right mind would shoot on a plane and blow a hole in it while 10,000 feet in the friggin air?
5. I know Im hard on movies and have a hard time suspending my disbelief for the movies sake and all.....
6. But gimme a fucking break!
7. I really want my $19 back
8. Im sure this is the first and last time I'll ever do 2 back to back lists
9. s.R you happy?
10. "The object of the game is to get out of the game" - Ron Skeezy
11. I miss my dude!
12. "As long as Im living/he's living thru memories...." - Jay Z "Regrets"
13. I quote Jigga alot, huh?
14. Sorry Stace....Jigga is the truth whether you admit it or not
15. Aint that right lil Niquey?
16. Who woulda ever thought it would come to this?
17. Shit really was all good just a week ago!
18. But the confirmation of what was suspected makes it hard to justify pullin it all together again
19. Fuck!
20. It hurts but we gotta keep it moving
21. How the hell did Rick Ross do those first week numbers?
22. And how the hell did Pharrell basically brick?
23. It's fucking 'Pha-real' we're talking here!
24. "When you're on the outside baby and you can't get in/I will show you you're so much better than you know/When you're lost and you're alone and cant get back again/I will find you darlin' and I'll bring you home" - Sade "By Your Side"
25. Not that's what the fuck Im talking about!
26. My 'frig is hella empty
27. I better get to stocking it 'fore somebody call DCFS on my ass
28. This is gonna prove to be quite the adjustment
29. I seriously need to look into breaking my lease
30. Do stiff penalties usually come with that?
31. From the reviews Ive read....Andre 3000 is still refusing to rap
32. Will somebody shake some sense into this dude already
33. He needs to be spitting that shit like......
34. "......a bonified nigga like me can't even get no back rub these days/ain't that bleak on they part/but let me hold it down/cause they shut you down/when you speak from your heart/now that's hard!/while we rantin and ravin bout gats/nigga they made them gats/they got some shit that'll blow out our backs/......from where they stay at" - Andre 3000 "Babylon"
35. Anybody else feeling me on this?
36. Fat Joe couldnt have looked anymore out of his element on "Wild'n Out"
37. Just for the record......I churned this list out in less than a hour
38. Never did that before
39. Teej laughs at 'anonymous' and 'witheld' callers...they'll never get the phone answered that way
40. Shit I barely answer the phone for those of you that I know!
41. Jesse Martin to portray Marvin Gaye in a biopic?
42. I guess I can see it........
43. "Im sick of these muthafuckin snakes on this muthafuckin plane!" - Sam Jackson in "Snakes on a Plane"
44. ....at which point he proceeds to shoot on the plane, blowing a hole in it so the snakes can be sucked out!
45. So ridic!
46. I just knew the movie reviewer made that line up b/c it sounds like a stereotypical Samuel L. Jackson cussing tirade
47. Is that the finish line I see?
48. Yall really better buy my book if I publish it!
49. Chi-Town bloggers see you on Friday!
50. Sheila: (after "It's A Wonderful Life" style sketch) Are you an angel?
'The Angel': Me? An angel? I'm the janitor (puts on uniform)
Sheila: But... How did you show me all those things?
'The Angel': Girl, I 'm high on PCP! I was wondering how you were following me. You smoke sherm?
Sheila: Come on, who are you really?
'The Angel': Lady, I'm just a nigga that loves titties.

10 comments:

sincereR said...

9. oh yes!
10. and that's real.
13. you could go am entire week speaking in jigga and it wouldn't be a problem.
21. what were the numbers?
22. not understanding the pharrell thing. the date kept being pushed back (was supposed to drop last november). then, they marketed well, but he didn't drop a second single. i thought the album was the perfect throwback album for 80s babies... then, 2 weeks later i got really tired of it.
30. shole do.
35. only a little. yeah, i miss the flow, but there's no denying the creativity of what he's doing now.
36. neither could nick cannon. go back to nickelodeon.
37. s.R laughs at people who refer to themselves in third person. :')
43. i know you said it sucked, but that line alone might make me go see it. hilarious!!

Afro Diva said...

you are such a clown. i truly enjoyed this list as it had me laughing so much, the people sitting next to me must think I am a little strange.

Anonymous said...

5.I knew that movie was doomed the 1st time i saw the preview & heard that dumb ass title
22. That's a PROBLEM cause Pharell IS Pha-REAL
29.You won't get that Security Deposit back...
31. You need to read this past Sunday's NY Times Magazine...great article on OutKast & Idlewild
35. OutKast til I Die
48. Fo Sho
50. ROTF LMAO

Cherise said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cherise said...

7. Is that how much a movie costs? Or is that including some snacks?
Please say it ain't so....

Anonymous said...

Common is the most over rated rapper of all time!!!

Sangindiva said...

I love being able to be privy to the random ass
thoughts in your head... in the order they were
received :)

Some of the toughts were incitful...
but some were just plain FUNNY!

I LOVE the Sade reference :)

Deepak Gopi said...

Hi from India.
nice post.I will visit here often

DivineLavender said...

Brotha...I did two list in a row too.

DivineLavender said...

I love you, 2!