Monday, August 28, 2006

In The News Today......

*Does this scare anyone else......or am I tripping?
http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/20060825/sc_space/scientistserasememoriesinratbrains
They can try and push this 'It's good for learning the human body and it will help in fighting diseases' bullshit off on me if they want. But I aint buying it. You cant tell me that the fucking government and the CIA aint gon use this shit on people that they perceive as threats. Yall had better make like Wu Tang and "Protect Ya Neck".

*How the fuck are they gonna take it upon themselves to determine Pluto is no longer a planet?!?! Fuck you! As far as I know there are 9 planets! And Pluto is one of them, bitch! It's been a planet for like 75 yrs...before any of the these new scientist fuckers were even born! So where do they get off taking Pluto's 'planet' status and replacing it with 'Dwarf Planet'?!?!?! WTF is a dwarf planet?!?!!? Have they ever been there? No! Pluto is a planet dammit!

* "Federal emergency officials claim the New Orleans levee system is ready for another major hurricane." - Bitch it wasnt ready in the first place according to yall! Unless of course the reports that levees were blown up intentionally is accurate. So which is it?

*NASA wont leave outer space alone. I dont understand the space program. Anyone care to share their opinions on it's necessity? What the fuck is up there that they trying to get to? Are they planning on sending mugs to live on another planet? Maybe the 'undesirables'? I just dont get it. They spend BILLIONS of dollars a year on this bullshit when there are plenty of problems like health care, poverty, education, homelessness, diseases, etc. that are right the fuck here on earth and could use that money.

*sigh*

This is why I refrain from watching too much of the news.

7 comments:

NegroPino™ said...

Hey sexy.....i agree i only watch the news @ 10:30 for the local forecast...they bel ying with that...

T.a.c.D said...

WTH is going on with the testing of memories and WHAT? Its to much...Everything is a contradiction, everything...dude flew the plane off the short runway...I mean come on!
I can't watch the news...for what everytime I watch it I totally get PISSED!
Oh, and I TOTALLY agree about the space program...What in the HELL is the point...AND then they spend all that money on ships that are "buckets"...Somethings I just don't get and don't care to get...

Anonymous said...

I'm with you, teej.....i stop watching the news long ago....i skim the newspaper just for fun....media is a weird beast

sincereR said...

So you mean to tell me "My Very Educated Mother Just Served Us Nine Pizzas" won't work anymore?? How the hell are we supposed to teach our kids if they keep changing everything we learned?!

DivineLavender said...

Man, you can't watch the television it probably is a CIA Test. Watch out for the Boogie Man, the Big U S Of Hey!

Sometimes I want to escape from most of these peach people...I was thinking about moving into outter space...but all the peach people keep flying up there too.

Maybe I need to speak to someone in the Nation.

Nappy Hair & FIST UP!

idk... said...

Word on the street is you Scorpios are gonna be affected since Pluto no longer is a planet...

I don't know why cause it's still out there... it's just not a planet no more...

I guess all you got is Mars now... and we allllll know about Mars... you know... it's all red and shit...

okay, I don't know what I'm talking about...

gone.

Anonymous said...

Outerspace is for the desirables. Earth is for the undesirables. Why do you think no huge steps are being made to save natural resources or protect the environment. The folks who can afford will be breaking that Earth lease. Maybe, just maybe, they're "Going to Mars, bitches!"