Monday, May 22, 2006

The "Whip It Whip It Real Hard" List

1. "He had many of bad habits/He was trying hard to break/And every time he thought it got better/He would make another mistake/Though he knows he's far from perfect/He is trying to live right/He asked me to ask You Father/Would You hear his prayer tonight?/He said 'Tell Him I really need Him/I really want to change/The next time you talk to God/Would you please mention my name/Would you tell Him that I really love Him/And although it's been a while/Ask Him for me am I still His child.....'" - Mary Mary "Still My Child"
2. I think Busta Rhymes has gotten all swole and cock D and shit so he can go after LL's feminine fans
3. The moment he starts licking his lips and shit we'll know for sure
4. "TYRA MAIL!!!!!"
5. Reesie....the word verification is to thrawt the spam comments!
6. Now dont be lazy now, ya hear?
7. I woulda never thought they were stupid enough to get fired for drinking on the job....in front of the damn security camera
8. Nooooooobody is that stupid
9. At least I thought......
10.
"I know Pablo.....Noriega/the real Noriega!/He owe me a hundred favors..." - Rick Ross "Hustlin"
11. Nigga know damn well he dont know no damn Noriega
12. "They're all actors/lookin' at themselves in the mirror backwards/can't even face themeselves/Don't fear no rappers/They're all weirdos/Deniro's in practice/So don't believe everything your earlobe captures/It's mostly backwards/Unless it happens to be as accurate as me/and everything said is all you happen to see/Then actually believe half of what you see/None of what you hear/even if its spat by me/And with that said I will kill niggas dead...!" - Jay-Z "Ignorant Shit"
13. But that Rick Ross joint is my shit right now
14. "Whip it real hard! Whip it! Whip it! Real hard!!!" - Rick Ross "Hustlin"

15. Just for those previously not in the know.....
16. ....Teej is that trueblue, deep down, feel it in yo gut soulful shit!
17. Dammit I aint ashamed to toot my own damn horn if I have to
18. ......literally! ;)
19. "Walk with those seeking truth. Run from those who think they've found it. " - via Lori's blog

20. Im so mad that I lost a good portion of this list b/c a stupid guest asked me to look something up and I came outta my blog screen w/o saving
21. That in turn makes this the 2.0 version of this list
22. I really loathe having to deal with/talk to guests at work sometimes.
23. Yet I realize that as a concierge....this is what they pay me to do!
24. Still doesnt stop them from getting on my fucking nerves though.
25.
"I asked her how she was doing/She said 'Not so good lately'/Then I told her 'Girl you know you can always talk to me.'/She said 'These days haven't been so happy/Haven't had much peace of mind/Now I know that I should be praying/But I have haven't had the time/.......although it's been a while/Ask Him for me am I still His child'" - Mary Mary "Still My Child"
26. So Danielle is America's Next Top Model, eh?

27. I still cant believe Jade's cocksure ass didnt win
28. Kindred The Family Soul's "Stars" will forever be our song
29. I cant help but think of her when I hear it

30. Will I ever let go completely?
31. I doubt it
32. But I dont necessarily think that's such a bad thing
33. "You know the kids gon act a fool/when you stop the programs for after school...." - Kanye West "We Dont Care"
34. Chicago can keep me til my lil sister finishes high school I've decided
35. ".....I dont wanna leave her now......." - The Beatles "Something"
36. She obviously needs me here
37. For me to sacrifice for family...especially her, is nothing!

38. btw....what exactly are whipping so damn hard anyways?
39. Why was I sooooooooooo relieved that Tom wasnt cheating on Lynette?
40. I felt kinda played by some of my NY peeps......
41. ....but it's whatever b/c Im so over it
42. After watching 'Boomerang' for the 69843768th time(© Lesley)......
43. ....I've decided I need a crib like Marcus Graham.......soon!
44. "When you possess great treasures within you, and try to tell others of them, seldom are you believed" - Paulo Coelho in 'The Alchemist'

45. Now go back and read 16. and 17.
46. Dont be a nonbeliever in me..........nor yourself
47. Virgin Megastore was wrong for that $8 sale
48. It's like discount crack to notorious addict
49. My co-worker said that my brunch consisting of a bananas, granola bars and apple juice looked like my "mommy packed a lunch" for me
50. "I know the answer to your question/Yes the Father still loves you/but sometimes when you have children....you don't always like what they do/So when go to your heavenly Father/Say 'Lord I love you'/And when you ask Him for forgiveness/This is what He'll say to you/'I sent a message in the wind....when the birds sang their song/And when you went to sleep last night....I told the moon to shine all night long/Just wanted you to talked to me/And I know it's been a while/And to answer the question....you are still my child' " - Mary Mary "Still My Child"

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

How bout first of all I have always loved Busta Bust. But now....Oooo wee.
Jade was ok but Danyelle was so the truth. Im happy for her. Yeah stop sucking your own dick.

Anonymous said...

I suck as a friend I know.... ~Holding my head down in my shame~
I'll make it up to you... PROMISE! I'll be in Chitown next month....
forgive me?

Anonymous said...

i miss this.

Anonymous said...

This is pretty short for a Teej list.

Anonymous said...

This looks mad random....I've been away from you for too long. I don't understand your yellow behind anymo.

Anonymous said...

28-32 Teej let go. Move forward. If not for your sake for the sake of "others" close to you. Think about it. Trust me I am older, I have been through it. Please don't take anything or ANYONE for granted. One day they might not be there.

Cherise said...

Dammit! I hate word verification. And how come it NEVER stopped the spammers in my comment section..
Hey, yea for the Country Gurl from Lil Rock.. I'm glad Danielle won.. but I was secretly rooting for Jade.. She reminds me of someone I "used" to know.. Umm hmm...
And you shooo do need a crib like Eddie in Boomerang.. I can't be sleeping on the floor... LOL LOL

I guess Chicago can keep ya.. but LA would shooo love ya...
;)



P.S. 30 feels just like 18
and it's weird saying it..
30..whoo hooo

Anonymous said...

I was feelin' the Mary Mary on this blog. Send up a prayer for me TJ. You know I ain't been right in the head since I dunno... November.

I'm glad Danielle won. I didn't like that Jade, not one bit. She reminded me of someone I used to know (like Reesie said).

Damn, did I miss her party?

One minute off the space and my whole social engagement world is all messed up.

TJ. What happened to LA?

GRRRRRR

Its okay.

Still my homie.
Clo

msjaim said...

Hey! teeeeeeeeeeeeeej!!!!!!.... to get @ the f'd up ppl coming to the hotel, next time they ask u where to go, send them that old ghetro spot on 63rd & lowe.. that will " learn them!"

Cheetarah1980 said...

you quoted Jay....*sigh*

your blog is automatically marvelous, just because Jay's words graced my screen.

Oh and let's not front like Busta just gained muscle. He's getting a bit chunky too.

Nika Laqui said...

#11, thats the same shit I said, and if you do know Noreiga, the real Noreiga, he don't owe you no hunid favors....

But that still is my shit...

Monique A. Williams said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Monique A. Williams said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Monique A. Williams said...

lol, great blog. Everytime I see Busta, I see Shrek, and I'm sooooo glad that Tom's not cheating on Lynette, and damn happy to see Gabrielle getting her just desserts! :)
And I think Rick Ross is whipping those benzes, and that coke to make that delightful crack rock that is ruining our people! I love that song!