18. "No great genius has ever existed without some touch of madness" - Aristotle
19. I may have forgotten to mention this but : I determined some time ago that I am actually a genius
20. MENSA cant tell me shit
21. Hey if I dont believe in my own greatness who the hell will?
22. Okay I think I'm done with my ego schtick now
23. See Les? Your lists are very do-able here. Now get started!
24. The news is literally becoming unbearable to watch. I have to watch in 10 day increments
25. Between mugs trying to blow planes up by setting their drawers on fire, innocent old men being shot in the face, and another student from Fenger being gunned down......
26. *le sigh*
30. Congratulations on your engagement Kia
31. ......and another one for Black Love!
32. Chellz said I write about Love an awful lot
33. All I could do was chuckle b/c she's right and I have no excuse
34. I really dont want an excuse either.
35. #sixwordideas : "Find Heaven in yourself and God" - Common
36. Speaking of finding God....if you haven't checked out the book "The Shack" it's a must read
37. On the advice of a good friend I'm reading it now and it's eye-opening to say the least
38. Are yall watching the show "Jacksons : Family Dynasty" on A&E?
39. Jermaine! Jermaine! Jermaine! I wanna see him and Tito box so bad so that Tito can whoop his ass good!
40. How do they all fit in the room with him and his ego?
41. And the hair? It's like he uses a combo of crisco, motor oil, vaseline, fatback & blue magic!
43. "People are unrealistic, illogical and self-centered. Love them anyway" - Mother Theresa
44. They say true strength is keeping it together when everyone would understand if you fell apart
46. We were THIS close to not having to take Rush Limbaugh into 2010 with us. Oh well......
47. Happy New Year btw. Here's to a prosperous 2010 and beyond
50. "True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked." - Erich Segal