Monday, January 21, 2008

And Yet Another 10 Weird Things....

* I wrote on my myspace page that I have more quirks than you have fingers and toes and I have continued to prove that over and over again. I keep finding more shit to tell when asked to do these so here goes....*


1. I absolutely HATE writing in blue ink. It's a holdover from a really militant stage I went thru when I was about14. It was right around the time of the LA Riots. I bought "The Final Call" religiously, stopped eating most pork (Lord knows I cant do away with the bacon!), and I was listening to alot of Ice Cube, Lench Mob and X-Clan and shit. Anyways I stopped writing in blue ink then b/c it reminded me of "the blue eyed devil", and to this day I pretty much dont use blue ink.

2. There is a dried blood patch at the tip of my right index finger that people often mistake for a weed burn.

3. Speaking of weed....We learned when I was 7 and needed surgery on my foot that I have an unusually high drug tolerance. The doctors had a hard time sedating me and ended up having to operate on me while I was awake. Anyways.....this is why I dont really mess with weed much. I'd need to smoke a couple dubs by myself to feel the high.

4. I absolutely WORSHIPPED T-Boz from TLC from about the ages of 15-25. As my luck would have it, the only time I got within 10 feet of her I had a panic attack and had to get to a bathroom to compose myself.

5. Here I am 30 years into this life of mine and I still cant snap with my right hand!

6. Chante Moore's "Precious" was the first CD I ever bought

7. I still have a childhood speech impediment in which I sometimes slur words with an 'L' in them. My tongue just refuses to lift. Next time you see me... have me sing "La La La" to you

8. Sharon Stone will forever be in my heart b/c the first sex scene in the movie "Basic Instinct" was the first time I "discovered" myself. btw for those who care...that scene is approx. an hour into the movie. ;)

9. Back in high school when I wasnt so secure with my 'girth' I stuffed my trunks during swim class. Only thing is....my dumb ass stuffed my trunks with TISSUE. Now granted I was still pretty smart at 14, I didnt really think it through as to how the tissue would hold up under water.

10. Once my mom sent my cousin and I to store for something she needed to finish cooking. It just so happened that between my house and the store was my boy Charles' crib, which was the neighborhood spot to play ball. So what started as us 'just stopping by to see who was playing' turned into us actually playing and being gone 2 hours. I needed a really good excuse to tell my mom and us playing ball wasnt it. I lied and told my mom we got chased by some skinheads(b/c they were really around our neighborhood at the time) and we hid in someone's backyard. We called the police and I filled out a police report. Hey if you're gonna lie...you gotta be commited to it!

2 comments:

T.a.c.D said...

you are OFF the hook!

but i must admit that i don't write in blue ink either and it comes from my miltant phase as well, no lie...so that's akward...lol..

#10. she should woop your azz now for that...LOL

idk... said...

TJ... It doesn't matter how many times you get tagged, you still seem to come up with 10 new weird things about yourself... this has to be the fifty eleventh time you've been tagged...

damn and I only knew 1,4 and 7