Tuesday, December 04, 2007

A Poem About Divina

A Poem About Divina

It seems to me that the highest compliment
that you could ever pay to a writer is well....... to write about them

And so Tina Divina this poem is about you

It's not only because you're a writer
or even because you're my favorite writer.....that I personally know
but because you've personally helped me grow
Knowing you, you'll probably ask 'how so?'
Well you've given me the sensation called inspiration
I think your 'spit' is a gift and it moves me
Makes me wanna stop reading and start writing...quickly!
How does the writer feel finally being the writee?

Tina Divina this poem is about you

Partly because you're evolved
You've damn near seen and done it all
Life experience is so important in shaping a person into who they be
and how they see
what could be
Oh and did I mention that you're fine?
Pretty easy on the eyes
and yeah you can sandwich that 'fine' between the 're' and 'd'
But above that what you've done for me
is relate to me and let me be me
and for that Im thankful and this is my saying it so you'll hear it

And so Tina Divina this poem is about you

You're a daughter to your mother
and a mother to your daughter
You're a lover
and a fighter
and a writer
and the simple fact is
you move people

And so Tina Divina in this poem I celebrate you

Thanks for moving me.

written by
TJ Armour

Far too often we only say nice things about people when they can only hear us in spirit...and it shouldnt be that way yall. As you can see I've written this about my friend Tina Divina while she is here to see it. I encourage you to tell someone that you love what they mean to you. Imagine how it could turn around their day. I mean we all generally know that we are loved by our fam and friends but it sure as hell feels good to hear it every once and again. And Ms. Divina? I hope you like. I hope you dont mind me trying to bite your style to honor you ;)

1 comment:

T.a.c.D said...

teej-that was absolutely beautiful!