Tuesday, November 14, 2006

The "Being A Bravebird " List

1. "She shared my popcorn/We shared a kiss/Then she whispered 'I love you' to my surprise/The posse rolled in/as the bad guys made a get away/There we were...falling in love/Oh I'll never forget that day/Oh I...../met my baby at the (bang bang! gotcha)/Shoot 'em up movies....yeaaaaaah" - The Deele "Shoot 'em Up Movies"
2. Now which of yall think you know something about The Deele?
3. Voting really does suck these days
4. I suppose 'cautiously optimistic' is how I'd best describe my feelings on the Dems regaining control of the house and senate
5. We'll see if we get any worthwhile changes
6. They can start with Iraq and getting our troops home
7. *Chunks up an enthusiastic duece to Donald Rumsfeld's ol punk ass*.....
PEACE NIGGA!
8. Superior Media Group is what it is
9. Im preparing myself to quit my job and work for myself as my 30th bday present to myself
10.
"A nigga been focused since I said 'Hi' to 30/....better watch and observe me" - Jay Z "All I Need"
11. It's always fun when Les and Lor come thru Chicago to party
12. Les and I didnt get to do the bookstore though :(
13. Told yall that Megabus was what's real in the streets
14. Everyone kept wondering who the 2 pretty girls paying me extra special attention during wine hour were
15. Sorry yall but...in my opinion Beyonce' has yet to make a good solo album
16. Them shits just dont jam like the first 2 DC albums
17. Kelly's joint was hotter
18. "If you dig it, do it. If you really dig it, do it twice." - Jim Croce
19. Why does it keep falling out my boxers?
20. The dumb ass guests at the hotel keep confusing me with a guy that works at the front desk b/c we're both tall and black
21. Ol racist ass, ritz-saltine cracker ass crackers!
22. Speaking of which....Im not sure which is worst : Racist white people or Bougie Negroes
23. LAWDAMERCY I cant stand no bougie ass uppity niggas!
24. Son said at first he thought I aint have no soul
25. Fool I got all the soul!
26. Dont let the lil act I put on at work fool ya ass
27. ."It's easier to lie/and do what's right when everything is wrong/It's easier to run/It's easier to never have to look you in the eye/It's easier to lie/It's easier to lie/To bear the weight and push into the sky/It's easier to lie - Aqualung"Easier To Lie"
28. Cant be a good thing if you feel it's easier to lie
29. ...but shit I've been there so I can empathize with the feeling
30. Sometimes I think really is but a dream anyways
31. RIP Ed Bradley, Gerald Levert & Faith's Granny
32. Everytime I hear of someone passing it just reminds me to do the things I wanna do and not take a whole lot too seriously
33. Pa-Trishee you continue to be a 'Bravebird'
34. I truly admire your strength and courage
35. "You're a bravebird/of the rarest kind/You may be one of the walking wounded/but still you fly" - Amel Larrieux "Bravebird"
36. Seriously does anyone make a sweeter song than Amel Larrieux?
37. Is it me or does "Girlfriends" just not feel right w/o Toni?
38. Rarely do I repeat myself but it bears repeating.... EVENT PLANNING IS STRESSFUL
39. My motto continues you to be : "And what made me think I wanted to do this again?!?!?!"
40. I cant front though...it does feel good to be able to put on the type of events you wanna see
41. Amazon.com called me over and I had no problem bending over and spreading my cheeks far apart for it have me anyway it wanted me
42. Did I mention that I go back and forth with being able to display discipline
43. Straight sex! Missionary position on Tuesdays, Fridays and ya bday only! Got it?!....And oral sex every other Valentine's Day - Slim Goody
44. My eating/exercise habits over the last 4-6 weeks have been nothing short of absolutley ridiculous
45. Essentially that means Ive eaten crap with no regard and havent seen the inside of the gym since last Neverary damn near
46. I cant even see the damn wagon to try to get back on it
47. I'll do better......soon.......I hope
48. If I did it I'll admit to it
49. Men usually do
50. "Im a hoper/Not a ho nigga/Aint scared of no nigga!/When it's my time to go/I gotta go/And Im gone with the storm....." - Common (Sense) "Resurrection"

5 comments:

DivineLavender said...

9. Im preparing myself to quit my job and work for myself as my 30th bday present to myself.
-Pure Inspiration, TJ

19. Why does it keep falling out my boxers?
-Let me get that for you, brother. Its all my pleasure to serve you!

T.a.c.D said...

7. *Right beside you chunkin up an enthusiastic duece to Donald Rumsfeld*.....Holla back...
9. go for it
22. Good question...
27. beautiful....
28. speak
37. It doesn't

oh, and I am GLAD to see you are back in action...geeessh you have been gone for a minute...*smile*

NegroPino™ said...

HEy sexy whats good with'cha? ♥

Charles said...

What's good...I love readin other people's random thoughts...cause it don't make me feel like I'm the only one who thinks randomly. Oh yeah...Jay's new album is liquid fire...hahahah he got a song up there called "30's the new 20", I jam that one hard...

Anonymous said...

"after the gunfight, we fell in love..."
Now what!