Sunday, July 16, 2006

Fuck The World.....You Know The Rest

Apparently this week marked the end of 'Fuck with TJ' week (and er'body celebrated it seemed!) at this certain place that I spend waaaaay too much time. And the fucked up part is I cant even go into detail how I want b/c Im sure I got 'eyes' on me and my blog that might take offense, then run and turn Sammy The Bull on the boy.

"I got this person over here talking about me. This person, that person. Lemme tell you something. It's my perogative and I'll do what I wanna do!" - Bobby Brown

In short (before I fuck up and say too much, then have to have a 'sit down' with the higher ups which could lead to me not being able to execute my plans as I've laid them out) they got me on some ol 'Fuck the world, dont ask me for shit' shit. At least Imma have to be it seems.

"(Yeah those joints is mine)I'll take blame for that/The pressure's on/but guess who aint gon crack!/Pardon me I had to laugh at that......" - Jay Z

btw....I hate 'petty ass, complex having, gossiping, faker than a $7 dollar bill, flipping funny style, acting brand new ass, not shit else to do with their miserable lil life but worrying about what someone else is doing with theirs' ass mufuckas.

But you know what?

Fuckers cant have my joy. Im still doing me and none of you hoes can stop me!!!

GOODNIGHT BITCHES!!!

4 comments:

Cherise said...

"Woke up screaming FUCK THE WORLD!"

I was feeling like that oh about the week u were here when I was trying to hurry up and move away from that shit... I hate gossipers too... wit a fuckin passion!!


and while we on some Fuck it type shit... Fuck word verification... LOL How come everytime I type in the damn letter they ALWAYS tellin me it was wrong.. I can motha fucken read WELL, shit I'm a writer... Oh Well........... Fuck em.


Reese

fuckgoogle said...

I just had to delete my first comment...I knew mutherfcuks was reading up on shit....I guess a line or two struck a cord...on to the point at hand you might have to really clear that space...1

NegroPino™ said...

SO we hafta censor ourselves? There are other methods u know :)

Didi Roby said...

"btw....I hate 'petty ass, complex having, gossiping, faker than a $7 dollar bill, flipping funny style, acting brand new ass, not shit else to do with their miserable lil life but worrying about what someone else is doing with theirs' ass mufuckas."

STOLEN!:)

DANG IT'S LIKE THAT!?