Thursday, March 23, 2006

I've Been Tagged (6 Things)

The Rules......you're to write 6 revealing, strange/quirky things about yourself on your blog and then tag 6 people to do the same....

1. My 2nd grade teacher Ms. Bradley would make me sit under her desk when I was bad. I didnt consider that to be punishment on the days she wore a skirt though.

2. I power walk/race unsuspecting people ALLLLLLL the time.

3. The last time I pee'd in the bed I was 23!!! I had the most vivid dream ever in which I was standing over the toilet, but then I awoke to found I had been dreaming. Needless to say, my brother still wont let me live that down.

4. I always trim my pubic hair the night before taking a flight.

5. As nice as I am most times...the people who really know me know that I can be one mean asshole when Im in my mood.

6. If I were to ever be in a coma or severely injured, etc. I want someone to have the decency to
repeatedly play soul music and that true school hip hop shit in my room. Im almost sure it will help in my recovery processs.

The following people have been tagged......

Miss Keish
B-Roc
InsanelySane
Drea
Simnicity
D-Cap-Ree-Yo (Or however the hell you spell it)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow... 2nd grade, you peeked thru your teacher's skirt :)

Anonymous said...

Hey. Check myspace. Later.

Ms.Honey said...

Play music while your in a coma...hmm I wonder if that would make you come to faster...interesting experiment

Miz JJ said...

Your grade 2 teacher sounds like a bit of a perv. Lol.

idk... said...

Number 2 and Number 4?!? You need to be locked up in some sort of a mental institution or something...

:-)

Didi Roby said...

Great stuff to know! I love these:)

Don't think Millz and I are gonna let you live that pee pee thing down either handsome...Ha!

*Heifer 1 to Heifer 2...bring up pee pee thing at any point when Teej is winning....*

Anonymous said...

I used to race people too and then I'd turn slightly when I passed them to shoot them a sneer....suckkker!

Now I just watch to see how many people on the street are walking to the beat of the song on my car radio. It's an interesting phenomena.

Anonymous said...

23? Im not going even go there. Um youre right youre such a TOTAL asshole.
You know Ill be right there with my boom box and breaking dancing just for you.