Sunday, March 26, 2006

Cant Fool Me! (The Dreaded Future)

"I might look kinda funny/but I aint no fool!!!" - Andre 3000 (Outkast) "Synthesizer"

Get ya asses ready! The Government is coming for you! I peeped a commerical today where some business offers to implant a tiny tiny tiny chip in your dog should you ever lose him. On the surface this may just seem like the latest in technology. The commerical promises the procedure is non-intrusive, and it wont be uncomfortable to the dog. In fact the chip will be implanted via a needle much like the shots the dog would need to be healthy or whatever.

Yall know they testing that shit on dogs before they move it to humans, right? My guess is that when they take the baby away to wash it after birth they'll also slide the chip into the baby or some shit. Yeah.....I'll be opting for natural child birth at the crib. Fuck all that! They already got the streetlight camera jumpoffs all over the hood. Now with the chip they wont need to be so obvious. Shit is scary son! Eventually with the chip in place they'll be able to watch and control you Im sure. Makes sense, dont it?

Its finna be new age, New World Order shit in a hot sec yall. Remember in the Goodie Mob's video for "Cell Therapy" when Big Gipp went to buy the fish and instead of paying cash, they just scannned his hand? How'd the line go? "Tag my skin with your computer chip/Run your hand over tha scanner to buy you dish now/No more fishing for your fish!" Yup! Shit is realer than real it seems.

I did a quick google search. Peep these sites......

www.canismajor.com/dog/microchp.html
www.avidmicrochip.com
www.chippet.com

Be Ready yall! Be ready. "Rakim never joked. So why should I loc?" says Kurupt.

"Kicking shit called street knowledge/Why mo niggas in the pen than in college?/'cause of (this blog) I might be (they) cellmate........" - Ice Cube "The Nigga Ya Love To Hate"

7 comments:

JaG said...

My cats have chips. Chipping them came free with their insurance. I know it sounds ridiculous but I'm not kidding.

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking about this!!!!

U do know that you can already pay for groceries at Cub & Jewel by putting your finger up to the little swipe thing. No ID, No Debit Card, No Nuffin'. Just walk in, get yo' stuff and swipe your finger--that's linked to your bank account.

It's only a matter of time before we are REQUIRED to pay for everything and do everything by finger scan.

"They" already know what you are doing by watching your Debit card spending, but oh, just wait until you can't fly unless you scan your finger, you can't work until they have your scan finger file, etc.

I know a little place in Africa...

lol

Here's an article about it.

http://www.suntimes.com/output/business/cst-fin-jewel22.html

Anonymous said...

actually it was on the news about a month ago that they have already start offering chips to select humans. The idea is that for people with special health conditions...if they should ever be hospitalized and are not conscious the can scan the chip to get their medical records et cetera. the end is not coming...it is here!

Breezy said...

I Guess I'll add my two cents to this shit but IBM has made a microchip that can fit on a Molecule(THATS RIGHT NIGGA) It is the latest in NANO technology New World Order for real

Anonymous said...

all animals adopted from Chicago's Animal Care and Control are implanted with the AVID chip.

I also read that this couple had chips implanted in them that allows each of them access to their partner's house and computers. The interviewer asked what would happen if they broke up, and they said they would just change the access codes.

FUCK THAT SHIT, MAYNE...

ya'll ain't finna plant no shit in me, pardna.

Anonymous said...

Damn, the future is HERE! This is some crazy stuff. Y'know with that chip in place they can do more than just keep an eye on you, they can program that chip to control YOU too... Birth Control, Immunizations, Weight, Moods, Attitudes etc.... Betta watch out, Uncle's gonna get'cha...

Anonymous said...

Okay for real tho' I hate to pull out the bible, but this is all in Revelations. Back in the day when I was a holy roller, my church used to show us these films about the sign of the beast and all that. While I may not get into all the religious doctrine, I do believe that the bible is an inspired text and the much of this stuff will come to pass, this is one of the reasons I am all about getting serious paper so I can chill on my little island with my little farm and watch the world go crazy around me. Holla if you want to join me :-)!

--> Afro Diva