Sunday, September 09, 2007

The "Revolutionary Entrepeneurs" List

1. "Thought about the game, sat back and assessed it/Niggas really think if they aint been arrested/Shot or locked up, that we aint interested/That aint all true, and that aint all you/And if it aint, aint no need to lie about it/Just because a nigga got the skills to sell dope/dont mean he got the same skills to rap about it" - Phonte (Little Brother) "Speed Racin'"

2. And thats just about the realest shit ever man.......word!

3. *chunks the duece to Alberto Gonzalez's punk ass*

4. What took them so long to get him up outta there anyways?

5. Yes 'Favorite Ex'....I've noticed that all my boys are either married, finna get married or having babies. Im very cognizant of this....believe me!

6. Dont worry....I wont get 'left behind'

7. I's just biding my time (as hard as it may be) til my something right comes along....I'll know it when it gets to me. I just gotta be patient

8. Anyone ever see ABC's show "What About Brian?"?..........yeah!

9. Fuck it...Im gonna sing Etta's "At Last" and mean the hell out of that shit one of these days

10. "Is it a dream (Is it a dream)/that Im throwing in the wishing well?/Im losing control, body and soul/standing here waiting for a train that may never come/I saw the sign/I read the book/ I should've had a second look.....Tell me who was fooling who?" - Incognito "Deep Waters"

11. Now what yall think yall know about that there?

12. So Nicole Richie pretty much gets a fucking tour of the jail (b/c 82 MINUTES is not a jail sentence) but the Jena 6 are getting football numbers thrown at them?

13. What part of the game is that? This is 2007, not 1957! They must've missed that memo in Jena, Louisiana though

14. Obviously we are gonna have to lean on 'em like we did for Shaquanda Cotton b/c this shit is just beyond ridiculous

15. Governor Kathleen Babineaux Blanco PO Box 94004 Baton Rouge, LA 70804-9004 Phone: (225) 342-0991 Fax: (225) 342-7099

District Attorney J. Reed "End your life with the stroke of a pen" Walters
PO Box 1940 Jena, LA 71342-1940
Phone: (318) 992-8282 Fax: (318) 992-4731

16. Let's make some noise on Sept 20th yall....call, email, fax....do SOMETHING!!

17. Where my revolutionaries at? Time to get busy!

18. "Yo, we keep it type raw/and know exactly what we fight for/When the nightfall come, we in the right war/Cats who spill blood for a cause, not just because/Defy the authority and follow God's law's/Revolutionary entrepeneurs...." - Talib Kweli "This Means You"

19. Word!

20. These damn aches and pains is getting outrageous

21. Im simply not old enough for this shit yet!

22. HOLY SHIT!.....a simple X-Ray costs $300 and how much?

23. Dude I got health insurance and my health plan is STILL to not get sick!

24. Even the co-pay's are retarded

25. I still cant wrap my brain around the concept of a grown ass man stealing another man's pictures and passing himself off as the dude in the pictures

26. Work out your self esteem issues by ya damn self......leave me out of it son!

27. "Quit making pages and impersonating yourself...why you can't just be yourself? Why you gotta pretend to be...yourself?" - Nic

28. There are just certain things about myself I must come to grips with.....and me being a huge pack rat is one of them


29. Was 50 Cent aiming to look like a gorilla during his Rolling Stone photo shoot w/ Kanye?

30. Cuz if he was that shit worked to perfection!

31. Lessons the teenager is probably learning the hard way right now......
A. You should never mistake kindness for weakness
B. EVERYONE has a point where they will have had enough
C. Trust is very fragile....and it has nothing to do with Love

32. But in the meantime...........I shall enjoy my freedom

33. Why does it feel like I broke up with my girlfriend though?

34. I dunno about you...but personally I find it fucking hilarious when the ultra conserative, "traditional values" type Republicans dudes get caught tricking off....especially when its with other men like Idaho Senator Larry Craig or Florida's terrible twosome of Bob Allen & Mark Foley

35. "Word life, he preached righteousness and shit/And turned to be a hypocrite" -OC "Hypocrite"

36. A cop in Georgia got a salty burger at McDonalds and arrested one of the workers b/c it made him sick. No lie....go look http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20677230/?GT1=10357

37. I cant believe I endured being at Harpo Studios for 5 hours to sit through a "Ask Dr. Oz : Men's Edition" taping.....although it was very informative where was the favorite things show Okrah?!?!?!??

38. Ever feel alone with people all around you?

39. It happens to the best of us I suppose

40. So the one shot that I initially thought looked gay and/or like some corny R&B album cover (but has since grown on me) is the one that everybody apparently likes...

41. ...but the one that I thought was zany and artsy and cool, everyone is like "errrruhhhummmm..." b/c the make up artist put blue eye shadow on one of my eyes to make it that much more crazy and spacy....

42. ...whatever yall. I dont give a shit what none of yous got to say! lol

43. "Some guy is beating up Kid Ray!" - Girl in "Lean On Me"

44. When I told my cousin what I had the computer people do and how much they charged me : his only question was whether they pulled my pants down to my ankles or just to my knees

45. Speaking of gettin fucked.....Ive managed to not let amazon bend me over in quite sometime

46. Mind you I got this whole sodomy/slave to retail analogy thingy from Lesley...

47. ...who by the way is apparently my future wife if you let some of my friends tell it

48. I FINALLY saw the "Chocolate Rain" clip on you tube. Im pretty sure I just lessened my quality of life to some degree by doing so

49. Having to reinstall itunes and put back most of my music really blows big dirty monkey balls

50. "Im stuck in this basement, sitting on a tricycle/Girl getting on my nerves/Going outta my mind, I thought she was fine/Dont know if her body is hers" - Will Smith in "Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air"

1 comment:

T.a.c.D said...

50. HA!