Friday, February 10, 2006

Teej Dun Did It!

Just an FYI from me to anyone who, much like me, doesnt know a whole lot about computers except how to navigate the web, use word and excel, and open up your instant messenger......yeah if you ever do a virus scan or 2.....and call yourself nipping shit in the bud by emptying the contents of what seems to be unimportant folders full of shit you dont recognize....yeah dont do it!

(Was that the longest run-on sentence in the world or what?)

Ask somebody who knows a thing or 2 about these things before you decide you gon do them for yourself. I learned this hard way when doing exactly what I described in the first paragraph, I somehow managed to delete folders full of info that Windows needs to operate. Now my shit wont even turn on! I was piecing together my new list, but until I get that joint up and running it's a no go.

So in review.....you gotta know when to do it ya damn self and when to ask somebody who know something about something, ya diggin me?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

M.A.Y may have to be 86ed if you don't get things together. Let's make the situation better. I got the X and you get the P.

Anonymous said...

when in doubt... google it. I can always find an article on how to fix my pc on google.

*shakes head at you*

princessdominique said...

I have the same issue with run on sentences...just stopping by for a little bitty visit.

JaG said...

I'm like you, only I don't even know how to operate Excel!! I got a virus once and my online friend from Ireland fixed it for me all the way from there! I gave him control of my pc via MSN messenger and he just did his thing and fixed it!

I love having nerdy friends!!

Good luck!

JaG said...

Oh, and LMAO at Janity's link!!

Teej said...

Janity always has THE BEST links! I invite you to go back and look at some of the others. I guarantee you will be on the floor laughing.

BrownSugga said...

i had the same problems and if it wasn't for being friends with insanelysane and Hassan i would be lost. I also liked your chose of music in your previous blog.

Anonymous said...

lolol!! i did that b4 a looooong time ago. looked like a folder full of bullshit so i deleted it. couldnt run half the shit on my computer HAHA!